Retirement is far away.

Until it's not.

With a Traditional Individual Retirement Account (IRA), earnings are tax-deferred and your contributions may be tax-deductible. If you are under age 70 ½ and you have earned income, you are eligible to contribute to this account. You may also qualify to contribute if you file a joint tax return with a spouse who has earned income. Required minimum distributions (RMDs) must be withdrawn from this account every year starting at age 70 ½. This content is meant to be informational in nature and not intended to be investment advice.

  • Tax-deferred interest

  • Tax-deductible contributions up to the IRS limits

  • Supplement your retirement income

Not sure where to start?

Connect with an SCU representative today by completing the form below.